Warning: Last items in stock!
|Battery||Lithium Polymer, 22.2V, 1.25 Ahr|
|Anode voltage||60 kV true DC|
|Anode current||2.5 mA|
|Exposure time range||0.02 – 1.00 s|
|Focal spot||0.4 mm|
|Quality Equivalent Filtration||>1.5 mm Al|
|Source to skin distance||20 cm|
|X-ray field||60 mm round|
|Maximum duty cycle||1:60|
|Total weight||5.5 lbs. (2.5 kg)|
Modern Radiation Shielding
The external backscatter shield and internal radiation shielding are specially designed to protect the operator from radiation exposure. In fact, the exposure from using the NOMAD Pro is less than 1% of allowed occupational doses.
The NOMAD Pro color LCD screen, simple touch controls, and handheld design saves time.
• Handheld design allows operator to stay with the patient, thereby reducing time required for X-ray procedures
• Quickly adjust exposure time with simple controls
• Ability to save custom exposure settings for fast recall
• Icons quickly identify tooth, receptor, and patient type
The NOMAD Pro produces the highest quality images.
• No blur from hand movement
• 0.4 mm focal spot produces sharp, high resolution images
• High-frequency, 60kV DC X-ray generator produces clear images while reducing patient dose
Weight: 4.6 lb
UPC Code: 800-ARB-FP-0005-A