Warning: Last items in stock!
Ellex Laserex Integre 532 Green Retinal Slit Lamp Laser is a First green laser photocoagulator
The Integre is the first green laser photocoagulator to integrate the laser cavity into the slit lamp delivery system.
This is a very rare laser to find on the used market, in fact it’s the first one we have ever had. The condition is excellent and our laser engineer just finished completely refurbishing the laser. It is complete and working per manufacturers specifications. In stock and can ship anytime.
Designed to maximize your workflow:
Ellex has integrated the laser and slit lamp for greater efficiency and reliability, as well as for improved ease of use. The Integre’s compact, efficient design provides you with additional working space and convenient, simultaneous access to the patient and laser controls.
Superior energy distribution:
The Integre delivers even energy across the full diameter of the spot, from the beginning to the end of exposure, without creating hot spots. This is because the highest quality optics and laser components in the industry were used to manufacture this laser, with real-time, active light feedback that continuously monitors and adjusts power output throughout each exposure.
True Spot™ optics:
The Integre’s True Spot™ optical system ensures that you are able to work with a uniform, sharp-edged, top-hat beam on the retina with the comfort of low power density at the cornea.
The Integre’s unique, 10-degree convergence angle viewing path and high-resolution optics improve depth perception and create a better stereo-angle for superior peripheral viewing.
• First green laser photocoagulator
• To integrate the laser cavity into the slit lamp delivery system
• The condition is excellent
• Finished completely refurbishing the laser
• Integrated the laser and slit lamp for greater efficiency and reliability
• As well as for improved ease of use
• The Integre’s compact, efficient design
• Provides you with additional working space and convenient
• Simultaneous access to the patient and laser controls
• delivers even energy across the full diameter of the spot
• From the beginning to the end of exposure
• Without creating hot spots